Knott’s Berry Farm is one of the largest theme parks, with multiple attractions and thrilling rides. The park marked its 100th anniversary in the year 2020. Knott’s Berry Farm has 13 roller coasters, thrill rides, water parks, ghost shows, and various other attractions. The prices for activities may depend upon the type of attraction and may also vary for different age groups. The park is well-known for its affordability. If you are on a budget, you can certainly plan a visit to the Knott’s Berry Farm. Here, we have curated Knott’s Berry Farm Visitor Guide to help you understand things that are permitted and not permitted at the park.
Knott’s Berry Farm Visitor Guide
Getting around Knott’s can be frustrating. We would suggest you check the name of the rides and activities before you visit. You must also note that the park is busiest in the summer season. However, the times are extended, and you will get to enjoy it more. On the contrary, the hours are shorter in the off-season. Riders must be at least 10 years old to enjoy the rides as minimum height requirements ranges from 32 to 54 inches.
What to Wear
Knott’s Berry Farm have a strict dressing code. You must follow the dress code to ensure that you don’t embarrass yourself:
- You can choose to wear shirts, blouses, and shoes.
- There should be no obscene or illegal pictures on the clothing.
- Avoid wearing jeans and heavy fabrics if you’re planning to take a water ride.
- Wear quick-dry attire for a water ride.
- Carry an extra pair of socks.
- You should also carry hats and sunscreen.
You will have to go through screen detecting, and metal detecting at the gate. So, don’t worry about that as it is a part of the process.
Knott’s Berry Farm Visitor Guide: Things That Are Not Permitted
Here are certain codes and conducts in the Knott’s Berry Farm Visitor Guide that you must pay attention to:
- Do not carry any items such as firearms, knives, or sharp weapons.
- Avoid fighting or getting involved in any kind of aggression with the guests.
- Do not use offensive language or gestures.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted inside the park.
- Do not enter the restricted areas at the park.
- Cooperate with the park personnel and security. Do not get into any heated argument with them.
- Your attire must not represent any park character or should hurt the sentiments of any specific association.
- Themed outfits are prohibited during Halloween nights and events.
Report any violation to the Park Authority
Knott’s Berry Farm Visitor Guide has listed these codes to ensure peace and good for the citizens. Anyone who violates the guidelines will not be permitted to enter the park. He/She will also not be offered any refund for the ticket. Guests can also report violations and suspicious activities to the authorities and officials. One can reach out to the Farm associate or call 714-220-5016. The personnel also check via surveillance cameras to ensure that there are no violations. Enjoy the thrill and adventure at the Knott’s Berry Farm by following all these codes and conducts.