Ontario airport, also called ONT, has a total of two terminals, and 26 gates. It is two miles from Ontario city in San Bernardino County, California, United States, and about 38 miles east of downtown Los Angeles. This international airport serves southern California and is the best choice to get saved from traffic. This airport offers several parking facilities with about 6,000 spaces, from which you can choose the one that suits you best and is close to your terminal. Here is our guide for booking Ontario airport parking to make your trip hassle-free. You can also look at our coverage on other airport parking.
How to book Ontario airport parking?
To book your parking spot, you can go for both online and offline methods.
You can book online by visiting https://booking.flyontario.com/en/ and save 10% on the ticket price. And the best part is that reservations can be made 2 hours prior to your arrival depending on availability. you can even expect great discounts while making the reservation online. Follow the steps below to reserve your spot:
- Choose the entry and exit date, between which you want to park the vehicle.
- Select your terminal either terminal 2 or terminal 4.
- Click on check availability. This will show you the available parking lots near your terminal.
- Enter your personal details and vehicle details. The latter may include license plate number, make, model and color.
- Add the cancellation charge if you want to, which we have covered below.
- Proceed to payment.
It may happen that the pre-book spaces are not available when you check online. But still, the Ontario airport provides you the option to park at the airport and pay in person when you exit the lot. To check the availability You can also contact email@example.com or 909-937-1240.
All of the parking lots of Ontario Airport parking are located on-site. The prices are charged based on their availability, proximity to terminals, and lot facilities.
Height restrictions are applied to all the parking lots across all the airport sites. The maximum height of the vehicle should be 9’6’’ to enter the parking space, and oversized vehicles are prohibited from parking facilities. Listed below are the options you can check to pick the nearest parking to your terminal:
Lot 2 general:
- Less than a 2-minute walk to Terminal 2 37.80
- 10 minutes walk to Terminal 4
- Directly in front of terminal 2
Lot 4 general:
- Located just in front of terminal 4
- From here you can walk straight to check-in
- Less than 2 minutes walk to terminal 4
- Great value on-airport parking
- Doesn’t offer hourly parking
- Within equal walking distance of terminals 2 & 4 32
- 5-minute walk to terminal 2
- Greatest value parking
- does not offer hourly parking
- Shuttle service is provided that takes 10 minutes to take you to terminal 2 26
- 3 minutes walk to Terminal 4
- Allows you to leave your vehicle with a valet attendant.
- more expensive than the rest parking facilities
Cell phone lot:
- It has 35 spaces (plus 3 ADA spaces)
- This lot is for those waiting to pick up travelers
- Designed for both vehicles and motorcycles.
- Overnight or extended parking is not allowed
Apart front this there are Premium parking lots 2 and 4 which are a little more expensive than other general lots. There is the electric vehicle charging stations located on the south side in premium lots 2 and 4.
Ontario Airport Parking prices:
Ontario airport allows you to park vehicles on a long-term and short-term basis and is free for those who just came to pick up the guests. Their prices are as follows:
Short-term parking ONT:
Lot 2 and 4 general:
|For the first 30 minutes||$3.00|
Lot 2 and 4 premium:
Cell phone lot:
The cell phone lot is free and can be used for only 1 hour. This is located at 3350 John Bangs Dr, Ontario, CA 91761.
Long-term parking ONT:
Lot 2 and 4 general:
- The price is $21/day for offline.
- you can make an online reservation at $18.90/per day
Lot 2 and 4 premium :
Premium prices are higher than general lots. They go like $27/per day.
Full-day parking/ flat rate: $16/per day
Full-day parking/ flat rate: $13/day
Valet parking :
The daily parking rate for this parking service is $25.
Points to note:
- You may cancel your booking online with the following link https://booking.flyontario.com/en/booking/search/.
- Cancellations are subject to the terms and conditions of your booking and a charge of $7.50 is levied. This gets deducted from the refunded amount. Also, remember to cancel 6 hours prior to your scheduled parking arrival time.
- While booking online, you can pay $1 to make the cancellation, in case, free, up to 24 hours before the day of travel.
- You may change your booking provided it wasn’t bought through any sale or special offer, 6 hours prior to your scheduled parking arrival.
- There is no covered parking at ONT, but you can park at lot 5 economy garage.
- After booking online print the page or keep a screenshot of it as you’ll need the QR code to scan into the parking lot at the airport.
- You get a 6 hours grace period for arrival and departure to the lot so worry not if you need to stay longer.