Denver International Airport, also known as DIA, is an international airport that is majorly serving metropolitan Denver, Colorado, and the greater Front Range Urban Corridor. Denver Airport provides convenient parking options, and it is completely safe. Whether you opt for covered or uncovered parking, you can be sure that your vehicle is protected and getting complete security. There are cameras and dedicated staff managers who will look after your vehicles while you are away. If you are concerned about Denver Airport parking rates, we present a guide. We will discuss how to book Denver Airport Parking and what things you must know.
How to Book Denver Airport Parking?
Denver Airport offers different types of parking options, such as economy, garage, valet, shuttle, and other long-term Denver Airport parking options. However, you must note that the airport is increasing the pricing effective from 15th July 2022. We will also cover the alternative parking lots that are available near the airport. Continue reading to discover the pricing for parking and find a convenient spot for you.
Here is the pricing structure for parking at the Garage lot (West/ East).
Denver Economy Parking may be an ideal option for you if you are looking for long-term parking at Denver Airport. Here is the pricing structure for economy parking.
|Per day (Days 1 – 3)||$18.00|
|Per day (Days 4+)||$16.00|
Shuttle Parking (Pikes Peak/ Mount Elbert)
There are no hourly rates for shuttle parking. It will cost you $8.00 per day.
The short-term parking facility is available at Denver International Airport for $7 per hour. If you are going to pick your friends or family members, you can consider opting for this option.
61st & PENA
The pricing for parking at this lot is as follows:
|Per 12 hours||$5.00|
Cell Phone Waiting Lot
If you are waiting for someone’s flight, you can consider staying at the cell phone lot. You must be aware that there is no waiting allowed curbside or at the arrivals pick-up area at the terminal. You will have to wait in the lot itself until the passenger’s flight arrives.
How to Book Denver Airport Parking?
Denver Airport has a dedicated website that you can visit to book a parking spot and check the availability of the parking spots. You can also call on (303) 342-7275 to communicate with the staff members and book a spot for you.
Note that free shuttle service operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every 7-10 minutes. Therefore, you can access the shuttle services for further convenience and parking at the airport.
- Reservations are not required to park at the airport, but we will suggest you visit online and reserve a space. It will confirm the availability of the space and ensure that your vehicle is parked safely.
- Visit flydenver.com/parking_transit to check the status of the parking lots and continue with the process of booking.
- You can calculate the price for the parking fee estimator by entering the details for arrival and departure.
- You can also get the print of the receipt online by entering your details.
Parking Lots Near Denver Airport
Many passengers find parking at the airport quite expensive. Here are some other options and parking lots available near the airport. Check out some of the parking lots and the pricing of each:
- Park N Fly Denver Airport Parking (Starts from $5.00 per day)
- AmericInn Hotel Inn Suites DEN Airport Parking (Starts from $5.99 per day)
- Park2Jet DEN Airport Parking Premium (Starts from $8.19 per day)
- Residence Inn Denver Airport Parking (Starts from $6.00 per day)
- Canopy Denver (DEN) Airport Parking (Starts from $8.50 per day)
How to Book Denver Airport Parking? Summing Up
You can park at the airport or any of these parking lots. We have covered all the concerns related to parking at Denver Airport Parking and the rates. If you have any other concerns, feel free to comment down below. Stay tuned to Scott and Ben for more such guides and information related to airport parking.