DreamWorks Water Park is a popular destination among Americans and tourists for indoor family entertainment. The largest water rides and luxurious cabanas make it a perfect selection for fun and entertainment. Here, we present to you the DreamWorks Water Park Visitor Guide to help you understand what you should keep in mind before visiting.
How to purchase tickets for DreamWorks Water Park?
You must reserve your seat in advance. You can buy the tickets online. We have prepared the guide to DreamWorks Water Park Tickets which will help you understand the pricing structure during peak and non-peak sessions. The guests can also check if same-day availability is possible and buy the tickets from the website.
Height and Age Requirements for Visiting DreamWorks Water Park
DreamWorks Water Park has certain restrictions for guests. For instance, children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a supervisor. Besides this, all rides have certain age and height restrictions. Here are some of the height restrictions that may be applicable:
|Height (In Inches)||Rides Guests Can Enjoy|
|36”||Lazy River, Wave Pool, Features on KungFu Panda Temple of Awesomeness Play Structure|
|Between 36” and 42”||6 slides in Penguins Frozen Fun Zone
3 slides in KungFu Panda Temple of Awesomeness Play Structure
|Between 42” and 48”||Children’s play activities/slides, and 5 other family slides with a supervising companion|
|48” or taller||All rides and slides|
DreamWorks Water Park Visitor Guide: Can I re-enter the park without a charge?
Yes, you will be allowed to leave and re-enter the park, without any additional charges.
Do I have to be a strong swimmer to enjoy the rides?
Many individuals often have this query. To answer this, there are various rides that you can enjoy even if you are not a good swimmer. However, Penguins Plummet, Majunga Jump, and Mad Flush are some of the rides for which strong swimming capabilities will be required.
DreamWorks Water Park Visitor Guide: Dress Code
- Guests are required to wear proper swim attire.
- Pants, denim, thong swimsuits, and transparent clothing are not allowed.
- Swim attire with metal buttons, zippers, and any sharp object is not permitted.
- You can wear any type of footwear (flip flops, sandals, water socks) throughout the park. However, you will have to remove the footwear for most types of attractions.
- You can also purchase swimsuits, sunscreen, and swim accessories from American Dream Retailer before entering the park.
DreamWorks Water Park Visitor Guide: What’s allowed?
- You can bring in one non-glass water bottle per person.
- Personal bags and backpacks are permitted inside the park.
- You can also host a party or celebration at the park.
- You can carry your medical devices.
DreamWorks Water Park Visitor Guide: What’s not allowed?
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the park.
- No loose articles can be taken on the ride.
- Pets are not allowed inside the park.
- Weapons, toys, masks, selfie sticks, and glass bottles are not allowed inside the park.
- Cameras and cell phones are not permitted on waterslides or attractions.
- Smoking, vaping, and alcohol are not allowed inside the park.
DreamWorks Water Park Visitor Guide: Summing Up
We hope this DreamWorks Water Park Visitor Guide answers your queries and concerns related to what’s allowed and what’s not allowed inside the park. Keep these things in mind and plan your trip accordingly. Stay tuned to Scott and Ben for more such travel guides and tips.